Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The closing of Facebook on March 15 is only hoax

Big rumor that facebook will be closed on March 15, 2011 is only a hoax or just a joke. Facebook company has denied that rumor, "We did not get any information about the closure, so we continue to work," said facebook workers as quoted by AFP on Monday (1/10).

The news or rumor of the facebook closing was firstly expressed by weeklyworldnews.com. This site also quoted the statements of facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg. "Faceebok really makes me stressful, I can't manage my company any more, " said Zuckerberg.

The rumors rapidly spreaded in twitter, facebook and forums.I myself believed that Mark Zuckkerberg will never have an idea to stop facebook because it is one of the biggest social networks. It gives many advantages for the users.

0 comments:

Post a Comment